In the framework of our relation with you, we will process some of your personal data, such as your name, address, e-mail address, age, gender, marital status, family composition, profession, other financial data, and insurance and health data. We may have received this data from you or from third parties. All data is processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2015 (GDPR). We have reported the processing of this data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority in The Hague.
For the purposes of GDPR, Classicus is the Data Controller.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- for administrative purposes regarding advice on insurance and risk management,
- advising and/or providing services in general, and in particular regarding insurances and/or risk management,
- conducting research prior to advising,
- acts related to entering into and performing insurance contracts with insurers; and
- supplying data to third parties, including insurers, in The Netherlands and abroad, to the extent this is necessary for the execution of insurance contracts, including claims settlements.
Your personal data will not be used for any other purposes than those stated above and your rights under the GDPR will be upheld.
Under the GDPR you have the right to request:
- Access to your details,
- Correction of the information we hold
- Deletion of the information we hold.
From the moment we have supplied your personal data to insurers and/or other third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement we will no longer be responsible for further processing of this data by these parties.