Conditions of Use of the Website
By using this website you accept these Conditions of Use.
1. On this website you find information about the activities of Classicus B.V., also acting under the name Classicus Private Insurance. Our activities include advising on non life insurance and mediating in the formation and execution of non life insurance contracts. As an insurance agent, we possess the licenses required under the Financial Services Act, as issued by the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). In this regard, you may consult the public registers of the AFM at www.afm.nl.
2. Although we have given this website the utmost attention, its content can only be used for information purposes. We cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions or consequences thereof, or for interruptions or delay in the provision of information via the website or e-mail. Nor will we accept responsibility for the content of websites from or to which reference is made by means of a hyperlink or otherwise, nor for the correct functioning of these websites. The above limitations of liability will lapse in case of intent or wilful recklessness on our part.
3. All intellectual property rights on this website are owned by or licensed to Classicus B.V. The information on the website is intended for internal use only. Any other use will require our written permission.
4. Our Privacy Statement also applies to the use of this website.
5. These Conditions of Use are subject to revision. Therefore we advise you to regularly read these Conditions of Use through for possible changes. If you continue to use this website after revision of these Conditions of Use, you are deemed to accept the revised Conditions.
6. These Conditions of Use are governed by Dutch law. The competent court in Amsterdam will decide exclusively on all disputes arising from these Conditions of Use.